Structure and activities can be very helpful for a person with AD.
- Try doing physical exercise: walking, going to a gym, swimming, etc.
- Try learning something new: taking a music class or art class.
- To help reduce stress: Yoga/Tai Chi classes
- “work”- help stuffing envelopes, putting things in files, putting on stamps, folding laundry, cutting fruit or vegetables.
- Find out about free concerts/lectures and other events in your area and sign up.
- See if there are special programs for people with mild, moderate, and severe Alzheimer’s
- Early Memory Loss Programs
- Adult Day Care Programs